PT, BPT, MPT
Registered Physiotherapist - PT, BPT, MPT
- Graduated Bachelor of Physiotherapy 2007, India
- Graduated Master’s of Physiotherapy 2013, India
- Graduated Post Graduate in Fitness Management 2012, India
- Over 12 years of experience in orthopedic and sports physiotherapy rehabilitation
- Certified Level 2 ( Upper And Lower Quadrants, Ortho Division, Canada) 2018/ 2019, Canada
- Certified Advanced Bio Medical Dry Needling and Structural Acupuncture, Aug 2018, Canada
- Certified Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation, June 2018, Canada
- Certified Part A, Part B, Part C, Part D (McKenzie Method for treating Neck and Back), Canada
- Certified K-Taping (Pro), K Taping Academy 2016, Canada
- Certified Peripheral Manipulative Therapy, Swodeam Institute, May 2019, Canada
- Certified in Physiotherapy for Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction, APTEI, May 2019, Canada
- Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator, Feb 2020, Canada
- Certified Strength and Conditioning for Therapist, Sep 2021, UK
- Certification in Spinal Manipulation Therapy, Swodeam Institute, Nov 2021, Canada
- Certificate of completion JOINT PAIN in PHYSIOTHERAPY, Dec 2021, UK
- Certificate of completion e-Aerobics for Stroke training, Nov 2021, Canada
- Certified Medical Exercise Specialist, AmericanvCouncil on Exercise, Nov 2021, USA
- As a therapist, Kousik enjoys treating all types of injuries with particular interest in shoulder, Knee conditions, motor vehicle accidents, Vestibular rehabilitation and Joint Replacement surgeries.
- Believes patient’s centered care is the success of treatment, specifically concentrates on patient education, individualized exercise program, Prevention strategies.
- He enjoys time with his Family, Gardening, Ice Skating, Outdoor photography.