Registered Physiotherapist – PT, BPT, CAFCI, CMT
Registered Physiotherapist - PT, BPT, CAFCI, CMT
- Collins Abraham is a registered physiotherapist with a passion for helping people achieve optimal physical health and wellness. With his extensive training and experience, Collins is committed to providing his patients with the highest level of care and attention, using a variety of techniques and modalities to help them recover from injuries, manage chronic pain, and improve their overall physical function.
- Collins earned his Bachelor of Physiotherapy. He then completed additional certifications in acupuncture (CAFCI) and manual therapy (CMT), further enhancing his skills and expertise in the field of physiotherapy.
- With his advanced training and qualifications, Collins has become a highly sought-after physiotherapist, known for his compassionate approach to patient care and his ability to help his patients achieve their goals. He has experience working with patients of all ages and backgrounds, from athletes recovering from sports injuries to seniors looking to improve their mobility and function.
- Collins’s areas of expertise include sports injuries, workplace injuries, motor vehicle accidents, chronic pain management, and post-surgical rehabilitation. He uses a variety of techniques and modalities, including manual therapy, acupuncture, exercise prescription, and therapeutic modalities such as ultrasound and electrical stimulation, to help his patients recover and improve their physical function.
- Collins is also committed to working at various clinics and rehabilitation centers, helping those in need access the care they need to recover from injuries and improve their quality of life.
- Whether you are recovering from an injury, managing chronic pain, or simply looking to improve your physical health, Collins Abraham is here to help. With his advanced training, expertise, and compassionate approach to patient care, he can help you achieve your goals and live your best life.